Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Indy? Anybody up for a caravan?

Going to Indy? Anybody up for a caravan?

I'm going. Is anyone interested in meeting somewhere for a caravan?

insert sound efx: crickets

Thumbs up We're going...

Donny, Ladyhawke and I will be at Indy. I think we are kind of out of the way for you to hook up with us, but you are more than welcome to caravan with us and the rest of the Capital Area Marauders.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

I'm goin'!! And I would love to caravan, cause I really don't want to get lost by myself....I'd prefer to get lost with fellow Marauderers!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    Donny, Ladyhawke and I will be at Indy. I think we are kind of out of the way for you to hook up with us, but you are more than welcome to caravan with us and the rest of the Capital Area Marauders.

I should not have to invite you Kathy. You always have a open invitation to stop by. Come north and then swing west, the more the merrier.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    I should not have to invite you Kathy. You always have a open invitation to stop by. Come north and then swing west, the more the merrier.
    Thanks Gordon!! Maybe we can meet up in the middle somewhere along the way, and I can join in ya'lls caravan!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

I know it is kind of out of the way, but if you all were to come up I-81 we could meet you in outside of Hagerstown, Md. It is where I-81 and I-70 interstect, there is also a Red Roof Inn about a mile south on I-81 in Williamsport, MD. They have a large enough parking lot where we can all fit.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Would a "yall's (actually yawls) caravan" be akin to a fleet? Just wry, dry swamp yankee humor.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul T. Casey
    Would a "yall's (actually yawls) caravan" be akin to a fleet? Just wry, dry swamp yankee humor.
    Linguistic Class For The Day: "y'all": contraction of "you all", therefore the apostrophe between the "y" and the "all".

"y'all's": possessive form of "y'all", therefore the apostrophe before the "s".

"You all" is normally used more in the "Deep South", where "y'all" is widespread throughout Texas, although it is used elsewhere as well, as demonstrated by Marauderchick.

Paul, go sit in the corner. Ain't no such thing as "yawls"!

I will let those from other parts of the country expound upon the subtleties of "you guys", "youse guys", "you'uns", "y'uns", etc.
    2003 MM 300A
    Born June 18, 2002
    Adopted Christmas Eve, 2002
    First Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 81,000 miles
    Second Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 101,000 miles
    Ford Racing 4.10's
    Reinhart/XCal2 Custom Tune
    Reinhart Underdrive Pulleys
    K&N Conical Air Filter
    Reinhart Exhaust with 18" Magnaflows
    Silencer Removed
    Bosch Micro Edge Excel Wiper Blades
    Bob White Red Bumper Inserts
    Lone Star Beer in cup holder
    Fellowship of Christian Cowboys
    license plate bracket

God and the soldier we adore, In times of danger, not before.
    The danger gone, the trouble righted, God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

Cynicism is the smoke rising from the ashes of burned out dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    Linguistic Class For The Day: "y'all": contraction of "you all", therefore the apostrophe between the "y" and the "all".

"y'all's": possessive form of "y'all", therefore the apostrophe before the "s".

"You all" is normally used more in the "Deep South", where "y'all" is widespread throughout Texas, although it is used elsewhere as well, as demonstrated by Marauderchick.

I will let those from other parts of the country expound upon the subtleties of "you guys", "youse guys", "you'uns", "y'uns", etc.

Yawls is the phonetic pernounciation of Y'all, to as was state from northern country folk.
    Gone, but not forgotten

"I don't drink beer, I drink Guinness."

Main Entry: yawl
    Pronunciation: <TT>'yol</TT>
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural yawls
    Etymology: Low German jolle
    1 : a ship's small boat : JOLLY BOAT
    2 : a fore-and-aft rigged sailboat carrying a mainsail and one or more jibs with a mizzenmast far aft

As usual, Mary comes to the rescue!
    2003 MM 300A
    Born June 18, 2002
    Adopted Christmas Eve, 2002
    First Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 81,000 miles
    Second Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 101,000 miles
    Ford Racing 4.10's
    Reinhart/XCal2 Custom Tune
    Reinhart Underdrive Pulleys
    K&N Conical Air Filter
    Reinhart Exhaust with 18" Magnaflows
    Silencer Removed
    Bosch Micro Edge Excel Wiper Blades
    Bob White Red Bumper Inserts
    Lone Star Beer in cup holder
    Fellowship of Christian Cowboys
    license plate bracket

God and the soldier we adore, In times of danger, not before.
    The danger gone, the trouble righted, God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

Cynicism is the smoke rising from the ashes of burned out dreams.

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)
    I don't think you're really Southern until you refer to your family as, "Mama and them".

Quote Originally Posted by 2003 MIB
    I don't think you're really Southern until you refer to your family as, "Mama and them".
    You want to start a "Momma-thon" ??!!
    Last edited by TAF; 04-12-2004 at 10:52 AM.

Ya'll

Yep! We use ya'll down here in Jawja (Southern for Georgia)....commonly used by those who were born and raised here....like ME!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information