SVTOA is having this run and all you Marauder folks are invited. I know Kathy is interested anmd I think Todd is considering. Brenda and I are going to make it a day and enjoy.

Barr

<<Only One More Week Until Our North Georgia Mountain Poker Run.

We have mapped out a great route full of the best driving roads in the South, beautiful scenery and unique points of interest. This run is different than past mountain runs in that we are diverting from our traditional lead-follow runs of the past to a lower intensity, but still challenging, single car rally-type format. For those of you who are new to the club, or to the area, this run will expose you to the finest driving roads in the state. You can set your own pace and take time to enjoy your surroundings. For the more experienced road runners, this run will offer new challenges. At the beginning of the run, you will be issued a packet with the route instructions, along with some questions about things you will see along the route. A teammate will make navigating and spotting the answers to the quiz, so bring along your spouse or a friend to enjoy the ride. We ill have prizes for the best poker hand and highest trivia score. All of the answers to the questions can be found along the route.

We will be meeting on March 28th at 9:30 am in the Home Depot parking lot on Hwy 400 across from the North Georgia Premium Outlets. We will be in the front of the lot closest to the road. We will have a meeting to explain the rules and flag the cars off one at a time starting at 10:30 am. Plan to spend 2-3 hours driving, so you will still have time to get the yard work done!

I you have not yet replied that you will be joining us, there is still time. Please let me know by Friday, March 26 so that I have enough packets for everyone.

See you there!

Scott Laudenslager
Activities Director, Atlanta Chapter- SVTOA
outafocus@svtoa-atlanta.org>>