Thread: Head lamps & tires

Head lamps & tires

I'm new to sight. My 03 has been taking up space in the driveway. It needs replacement head lamps, tires. I'm need advice on tires. It on BF Goodrich now, but I'd like another brand. The head lamps need replacing. Any sources on the lamps, and advise on the tires.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

OEM headlights are obsolete, aftermarket thru Amazon, eBay..better brands are DEPO and TYC.
    Tires..they BFG kdws are discontinued anyway..better options are Nitto Motivo, Cooper RS3A, there are others.. depends on what you want..all around, summer only
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

You can attempt to polish out the factory lenses, the factory optics aren't very good but the aftermarket stuff is even worse. I only normally use aftermarket housings for projector retrofits.

What are you looking for in a tire?

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

+1 on Nitto Motivos for new tires.

For aftermarket, I have had the best luck with DEPO headlights. You'll find them on eBay and Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    OEM headlights are obsolete, aftermarket thru Amazon, eBay..better brands are DEPO and TYC.
    Tires..they BFG kdws are discontinued anyway..better options are Nitto Motivo, Cooper RS3A, there are others.. depends on what you want..all around, summer only
    I brought the car with 79,000 miles in 2015, it now at 81. I'm planning to travel in late summer and put this car to work. Summer tires. I will look for the head lamps. The car is stock, but needs a few up grades. Things that I have to sort out without spending money twice for the same thing. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Thread Information