Thread: Looking for a SoCal Tuner for Eaton Swap

Looking for a SoCal Tuner for Eaton Swap

I need a reputable tuner to assist getting my eaton swap going. I live in Orange County, CA
    thank
    Buck

Chris at ADTR or I think that is what its called. Others on here can remind me.
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

You'd probably be better off getting a tune from someone who specializes in marauders such as jeff and marty at Mo's. They are usually the most highly regarded around here.

I dont know who ADTR is but be sure they have experience with marauders and high compression boosted 4vs specifically otherwise it could go wrong really quick. If they hadnt done many before just tell them to contact me Id be happy to share any info.

If your feeling more DIY or want the custom tuning software with realtime tuning so u can adjust it yourself there is that option too.

AED is the big shop out in California that I know of if you want someone in your state.

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    Chris at ADTR or I think that is what its called. Others on here can remind me.
    Chris runs a store, he does not have a shop with a dyno. Chris works with Marty for tuning on his ADTR blower kits. Marty is actually doing a retune on the rocketcouch I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post
    You'd probably be better off getting a tune from someone who specializes in marauders such as jeff and marty at Mo's. They are usually the most highly regarded around here.

I dont know who ADTR is but be sure they have experience with marauders and high compression boosted 4vs specifically otherwise it could go wrong really quick. If they hadnt done many before just tell them to contact me Id be happy to share any info.

If your feeling more DIY or want the custom tuning software with realtime tuning so u can adjust it yourself there is that option too.
    https://adtr.net He is the go to shop for panther proprietary mods. I don't know anyone else who can convince Eibach to whip up a run of swaybars for our old platform, or have ridetech make rear adjustable shocks.

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Marty at Mo's can remote tune you.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Thanks for the referrals guys!

I have not been on here in weeks due to connectivity issues.

Karl and I are working together.

Thread Information