Thread: Wild Woodys: Sunday, July 18, 2004

MI2QWK4U Guest

Wild Woodys: Sunday, July 18, 2004

I talked to Mike Z. earlier today, and we are both planning on hitting Woodys Sunday afternoon. What time guys?

Baker`s of Milford

Dave,Are you and Mike up for Bakers, Mike A.went last week said it was really nice alot of cars but plenty of space.Darryl,Dan,Mike and myself and maybe new guy Ty are going out.

MikesMerc Guest
    Where is bakers?

Milford

Its out by Kensington Park,I got to pass today even though I said I was going.I was in Linkin Park on friday and Roush yesterday so I am going to stay on my side of town today(Woody`s),After 3:00pm
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 07-18-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Baker's is on Milford Rd. north of I-96 about three miles on the right side of the road. It was a really good turn out last week. Hope some of you can make it, if not we'll set something up for after INDY.
    2003 Marauder, 300A, Black/Dark Charcoal
    Adopted August 8, 2007. Retired August 8 2014. Trilogy #234 installed May 2011, SS Inserts, Factory spoiler, widened rims, Nittos, Permachrome rims, 3.2 blower pulley.

2004 DTR/Dark Charcoal,
    Adopted: April 2004 Retired: February 2006
    Trilogy #34 Supercharger,SS Inserts,Factory spoiler,K&N AirCharger,Moonroof,Heated seats,6 disc

2003 300A, Black,
    Adopted: June 2002 Retired: April 2004
    Rienhart stage one.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack Goby
    Dave,Are you and Mike up for Bakers, Mike A.went last week said it was really nice alot of cars but plenty of space.Darryl,Dan,Mike and myself and maybe new guy Ty are going out.

No, I wont be making out to Bakers. I will find something around here to get into trouble.

MikesMerc Guest
    Mich Radar shows nasty stuff on the way

I'll just patrol Woodward for 30 minutes or so until the rain comes.

Baker's rained out.

We got washed out at Baker's after about an hour and a half. Still was about 60 cars out there even with the crappy weather. I talked with the owner, in the future we can make arrangements to group ourselves in one are with about a weeks notice.
    2003 Marauder, 300A, Black/Dark Charcoal
    Adopted August 8, 2007. Retired August 8 2014. Trilogy #234 installed May 2011, SS Inserts, Factory spoiler, widened rims, Nittos, Permachrome rims, 3.2 blower pulley.

2004 DTR/Dark Charcoal,
    Adopted: April 2004 Retired: February 2006
    Trilogy #34 Supercharger,SS Inserts,Factory spoiler,K&N AirCharger,Moonroof,Heated seats,6 disc

2003 300A, Black,
    Adopted: June 2002 Retired: April 2004
    Rienhart stage one.

bigslim Guest
    Rain put a damper on things. I will be hanging out with my new "love".

Wild Woody`s

The place was packed and it didn`t rain a drop.I was the lone Marauder but Lidio showed up a little later with his old Yellow Mustang(a nine second car I am told).

MI2QWK4U Guest
    I ended up at Woody's with Lidio. What a gorgeous night! Eventually we left to head out and tag team unsuspecting victims. What an one, two punch that is! Lids yellow mustang is legendary and runs sub 9 seconds! Since Lidio found the ghost in my machine, the beefed and modded trans, torque converter, and my nagging problem fixed, my Marauder runs like it has never run before. Even Lidio was suprised when I picked it up. The track times should be a LOT better now, no telling how much power I was loosing thru the trans glich. But now it lays rubber twice as far and it hits so nice in second that it actually puts the car sideways burning rubber, with the Nittos on!

bigslim Guest
    Sorry I missed you guys. It rained pretty good on this side of town. Anyway, Shelly and I went to the show and saw "Anchorman, the Legend of Ron Burgundy." This movie is very funny. See you guys maybe next week.

Be careful Darryl. Marrage can sure eat into your free time. I wanted to go to Bakers today but someone in the house had other ideas.
    Dan

Rest area, rest home -- what difference does it make? I'm sure Grandma enjoyed seeing all those big trucks pulling in and out.

Missed Woody's

Between the trip to Roush and having to work the weekend, had to beg off this sunday. Got to say that it was a great time at Roush's. See all later.
    2004 Marauder/ 1994 Thunderbird SuperCoupe/ 1983 Mustang GT

Thread Information