Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Wanting to get a better growl if you will from the marauder. Buddy of mine had an '04 cobra with flowmasters. Some of you reading may recall I don't know a whole lot, and I just don't know what is out there to 'beef up' my exhaust - and O'Reilys site has a ton of different flowmaster stuff. Would like to enhance it without having it unbearable for when we go on long road trips with the kids in the back. As always, appreciate any info y'all are willing to share!

Easiest and cheapest is to delete rear cats and add aftermarket mufflers of your preference. It makes a big difference. I like my flowmaster 44's but it's just my preference. Watch some videos on the u tube and see what you like.
    300A Black
    4:10 gears, Flowmaster 44's with rear cat delete, SW headers with 3 inch cats to 2.5 custom h. 3500 stall, Twisted synergy dyno tune, addco f/r , rear control arms, Novi 1200 air to air with the fixings.

Marauder exhaust is much longer than a short wheelbase mustang so the sound will be changed due to that alone. Remove 2nd cat (no codes show up, although a lot of shops wont remove it due to legality so maybe you know someone who is a good home mechanic and add muffler of your choice..plenty on you tube..search flowmaster, magnaflow, aero, not all clips will be from stock maraduers so keep that in mind.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Thanks for the input, and please keep it coming. Right now I'm in AZ, but won't be in a year and a half - shoulda mentioned that up front.

Thread Information