Thread: Bradenton Motorsports Park - "Test and Tune"

Bradenton Motorsports Park - "Test and Tune"

I was given this information from one of our members, and feel this is a good opportunity for any of us to really find out what our baby can do! I have been there personally and its a great strip and a fun time. Here is what I know...
    "a few of us are going to Bradenton Motorsports Park on April 3 for a "test and tune".
    This falls on a saturday, but I am not sure of the times. If anyone has or can get more info, please post here for those who may be able to make it.
    Have fun!
    2003 300B Black on Black, Member Sunshine State Marauders, SS Inserts, Sylvania Silverstars, Gods Head Steering Wheel Insert, Infinity Speaker Upgrade, Lovin' it !!

01True BlueGT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedab
    I was given this information from one of our members, and feel this is a good opportunity for any of us to really find out what our baby can do! I have been there personally and its a great strip and a fun time. Here is what I know...
    "a few of us are going to Bradenton Motorsports Park on April 3 for a "test and tune".
    This falls on a saturday, but I am not sure of the times. If anyone has or can get more info, please post here for those who may be able to make it.
    Have fun!
    The test tune is Sat April 3rd form 10a-3p with brackets to follow at 4p. I think Modern Mustangs is planning on being there that day also.

Bradenton Dragstrip

I will be there, more info below.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ight=Bradenton

We had a great time there last November.
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedab
    Have fun!
    Where is this place and how long of a drive is it from Ft. Lauderdale ? Any idea of who is going so far?

I'll be there for sure...The track is located a couple miles east of I-75, from exit #220...I believe its about $15.00 for the day..
    Black 2004 (X-03 owner), TRILOGY #127, Nitrous, Alternative Auto Tuning, Ford Racing 4.30's, k&N, Reinhart Cooling Mod, Metco Driveshaft Loop, Bobwhite Inserts, Member Sunshine State Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootlegger
    I'll be there for sure...The track is located a couple miles east of I-75, from exit #220...I believe its about $15.00 for the day..
    Mel, I think this time around I will be slowpoke....watch out for that wall.
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

Your going to have to watch Carfixer this time too....The wall is all yours..
    Black 2004 (X-03 owner), TRILOGY #127, Nitrous, Alternative Auto Tuning, Ford Racing 4.30's, k&N, Reinhart Cooling Mod, Metco Driveshaft Loop, Bobwhite Inserts, Member Sunshine State Marauders.

01True BlueGT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25
    Where is this place and how long of a drive is it from Ft. Lauderdale ? Any idea of who is going so far?
    For you, the opposite coast. Well worth the drive, though.

I will certainly be there. We had a great time there last time. Here is a link to their website.
    Current:
    2004 SB

Sold:
    17th of 3213 2004 Marauders
    9th DTR of 982
    and best of all,
    71st Trilogy

2003 TR Mach 1
    2012 RR BOSS 302
    2014 RR GT500
    2003 AB Mach 1

Track Info
    Track Name: Bradenton Motorsports Park
    City: Bradenton, Florida
    Track Phone: (941) 748-1320
    Fax: (941) 741-8534
    Track Address: 21000 State Road 64, Bradenton, FL 34202

Directions:
    From I-75 in either direction, take exit 42, then go 9 miles east on State Road 64. The track is on the right.

For more information, visit:
    Web Site: www.bradentonmotorsports.com
    Matt Creager

-03 Black-
    Build date 5/30/2002, purchased12/10/2002, trunk org.Denso plugs,180 thermo,DR exhaust,DR tuner,Addco rear sway bar,Flowmaster 40 series, 2 1/2 exaust, Megs delete tips extended 1" past bumper, FMS 4:10's, Steeda under drive pullies

03 Black 250k miles stock not for long though

Amsoil_Dealer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25
    Cobra,

It is 9 miles west of I-75 on SR 64 near Bradenton. It is a solid 3 hr drive from Ft. Lauderdale Airport area. It is obviously +/- an hour depending upon where you live relative to the airport and traffic. The best route from south Fl is across alligator alley and up 75. If you are up around Boca and north of there it is quicker to go 710/98/66/64.

Relative to the track, it is a good 1/4 mile strip that is a popular test track with the pros. Even the top fuelers. I just went to a Thursday night test and tune a week ago and it was $10 to get in the gate and $5, for all the runs you care to make. That's right $5. Plus, they did not even require a helmet...I would imagine the Saturday event would be a few more bucks but it will still be very cheap track time.

Don

Blog Entries
    Thank you for all the info.-I'll have to see if I can go or not. I'd like to see what my car will do in the 1/4 mile. I have a idea from other postings, but no car is ever the same.

Thread Information