Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 crown victoria lx sport

2004 crown victoria lx sport

Asking price is $5900 OBO

This car will make an excellent daily driver.

My dad is selling his 2004 lx sport. Just bought a new car so its letting go of the vic. Car is in very nice shape for a 04. Milage as of now is 85-86K miles. Body is 100% straight with no dents. It does have 2 tiny little dings which one is on the driver side quarter panel and the other some where but cant remember right now.Interior is in like new conditions. Seats dont have any tears nor rips. Every feature works as its suppose to. Car also is equipted with moon/sunroof. Tires are in like new conditions and suspension is 100% noise free and extreamly tight.

Car does has a salvage title. Looks to me like the hood, header panel and driver head and corner light were replaced as well as front bumper. Everything esle on the car is stock. Fenders were untouch as it has the ford factory stickers on them. I dont know anything about the accident or how and when it happen. All i know is that only 3 body parts were replaced on the car. Everything esle is all stock. Car is 100% straight and everything lines up perfectly as you can see in the pics. Car was checked very good when bought by my girlfriends father which works at a body shop. Chassis didn't suffer at all. Nothing mechanicaly was replaced as nothing was demaged. Been driving the car with no issues and will drive it more with for sale signs to try and sell it quicker.

Paint on the car is very smooth and shinny. Car was repainted at one point. Maintance is all up to date. Car just passed 2 year nj inspection with no issues. runs straight and sounds excellent. If you have any questions, please pm me or call me at 201-600-4126 Carlos. You can also email me at crownvictoria31@yahoo.com I will get more pics soon.

The way the car shows in the pics, is how the car is in person.

Last edited by crownvic05; 06-30-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Very Nice!
    I have the same car w/out the sunroof!
    At the asking price it's a good bargain. If my mm was'nt in the body shop getting repaired/repainted I would be putting together some $$'s to buy this car as another DD!
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

So it needs nothing?
    1993 Miata
    2006 MAZDASPEED6 GT

2007 Corvette Z06 - FOR SALE

Is there any problem getting a salvage title car insured?
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

First you say your dad and then you say your girlfriend's father... Was a carfax ever done on the car?

2004 Silver Birch
    300B
    Build date:9/29/2003, Adopted on 12/02/05
    Exhaust by Greg
    13.630 @ 100.49 mph (11/21/10)

2015 Ford Focus SE Sport FWD
    2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD (377whp/423tq).
    2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD
    1989.5 Ford Mustang 5.0 LXsport

my girls father work at a body shop. He inspected the car before it was bought. Its my dads car.

car has been insured and still is with no issue. Just passed 2 year nj inspection. car runs excellent with no issues. interior is extreamly clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    Is there any problem getting a salvage title car insured?
    one problem that you may have is that the car is salvage/reconstructed in New Jersey if that is where there car is located, once you bring it to your state I believe you must go through the process of getting it state inspected..

Recently went through this with a friends car that had a reconstructed title and was also from bought out of Nj
    If it's cheap and reliable it isn't fast
    If it's cheap and fast it isn't reliable
    If it's fast and reliable it isn't cheap

shouldnt be any issues. I once bought a 04 police interceptor which was salvage. Bought it from chicago and drove it to jersey. I had no issues with title nor insurance here in jersey. Also passed nj inspection with no issue. Funny thing is, 2 years later i sold the car to a member on crownvic.net and he flew in from chicago and drove it back. Before he bought the car, I mailed him the title and he registered the car and everything with no issue. Maybe PA is different? shouldnt be though.

snaped a few pics early this morning. Car hasnt been washed in a week. I will get to that today afternoon and take better pics.

Back to the top with a price drop

$5700.00 NEG.

Have you listed this over @ Crownvic.net ??

2004 P-73,100k+
    Performance & Handling:
    P-71 H-pipe with Flowmaster 50s/Rear Meow delete/ADTR P&P plenum/70mm TB/Marauder swaybars/MZT/BOC tune/J-Mod/ 2006 P-71 rear coils/2005 17" Mustang GT Premium rims with Pirellis
    best time: 15.4 @ 91.6mph

Appearance:
    Honeycomb color matched grille/lower grille mesh mod/S-55 tail/reverse lights mod/bumper tuck/window chrome and wood dash delete/black reflective rear fascia/side marker mod/15% rear, 35% front tint/Marauder gauge cluster/1999 Lincoln Continental console and floor shift/Marauder gauge pod with "real" Autometer gauges/ Ford Focus driving lights with 5000K HID's wired to Marauder light switch for factory operation/repaired LCM/Marauder corner lights

Florida Cracker in Northern New England
    2000 Kawasaki Concours

Quote Originally Posted by cragantler View Post
    Have you listed this over @ Crownvic.net ??
    yes i have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information