Thread: More Rotor & Brake Pad Kits

More Rotor & Brake Pad Kits

RockAuto now offers more Rotor & Brake Pad Kit options than ever before! New pads and rotors are matched so you conveniently have what you need to successfully restore or upgrade your brakes. Our newly expanded selection includes brake kits from top rated manufacturers including Beck/Arnley, Centric, DuraGo and Power Stop. Of course, all brake kits include RockAuto's reliably low prices too!

The RockAuto catalog provides quality/design levels ranging from Economy to Daily Driver to Heavy Duty to Premium to Performance. With such a wide selection of options, you are bound to find a brake kit to match your driving style, handle your towing needs and/or complement your vehicle's appearance.

Find Rotor and Brake Pad Kits for your specific vehicles in the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category of the RockAuto catalog.

I have the ones on the left front and back. Extreamly satisfied and very very low in brake dust.

Will the correct parts be delivered?

If not, how is your customer service these days...???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post

any bad experiences?
    2003 Mercury Grandma on steroids

Quote Originally Posted by GoldPanther View Post
    any bad experiences?

I was just laughing over here when I read this thread as two unfortunate members here just lately were sent the wrong brake calipers and one of them got screwed over by his repeated attempts to contact customer service. I “think” the other guy got straightened out after so many attempts...

Note to Rock Auto: Perhaps put more focus on your customer service like the way it used to be (hint hint, have actual people answer a telephone and address issues immediately) and less time advertising to a soon be gone consumer base... Just a thought.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Just wanted to bring this to Rockauto attention.

You still giving out car magnets with orders? Ive place 2 orders recently and no magnets in box. Its a nice feature as I collect them.

Just saying. Thank You

Note to Rock Auto: Perhaps put more focus on your customer service like the way it used to be (hint hint, have actual people answer a telephone and address issues immediately) and less time advertising to a soon be gone consumer base... Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would like to see this as well.

I have always received excellent service from Rock Auto over the years.
    2004 marauder black purchased new. Sold 9/16 at 297,000 miles. Still ran strong didn't burn a drop of oil.
    2003 marauder black 28,000 miles all stock. Garage Queen.
    2004 marauder red daily driver.

Thread Information