The host hotel has not been able to fix their web registration rate and suggests we use the phone to make our reservations. Rather than wait any longer for them to resolve the web issue, I'm going to post the info so you can start making your reservations by phone.

The Host Hotel is the Sheraton Four Points Hotel in Hagerstown
1910 Dual Highway
Hagerstown, MD 21740

Phone (301) 790-3010
Fax (301) 733-4559

Sheraton Toll Free Central Reservations 1-888-625-5144

To get the $75 rate please use either MARAUD rate code or my name SHAUN DONNELLY. We have 50 rooms booked at that price and can get more once they fill up as long as rooms are available. The cut off date for our rate is 1 July.

You can view the hotel on their website http://www.fourpointshagerstown.com

Gordon, Chris, Diane and I visited the hotel and check out the rooms. They have all been recently rennovated and look very nice. The restaurant and bar are very nice as well. There's plenty of parking and an area where we can park together. The Hagerstown area does not have a crime issues but we are taking extra precautions with added on site private security and extra patrols from local law enforcement. We will address security at every venue just because it's the right thing to do.

The rooms are blocked from 1-5 August (check in Wed - check out Sunday). We will start on site Marauderville 5 (MVV) registration at 4pm-8pm Wednesday afternoon and continue again Thursday morning at 8am.