Thread: MVV Update #1

MVV Update #1

Hi from your MVV planning group. We are honored to be selected to host the event from among several worthy submittals. For the members of CAM it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.

With that in mind, the hotel is having a small computer glitch with getting the reservation rate code properly set up. They have made several corrections already but still have one to go to get it right. Once they do I’ll publish all the hotel gouge so you can start making your reservations at our discounted price of $75 per night. For a quality hotel, in the DC area, in the summer, that is a very good rate. It’s $44 below their normal rate for that time of year.

The event will be held in CAM it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.
    Shaun
    2016 Ford Fusion SE Ecoboost - White
    2004 Mercury Marauder - Black - Now with Daughter in Michigan
    2000 Ford F150 Lightning - Red
    2014 Ford F150 FX4 - Ruby Red
    Member Capitol Area Marauders (CAM)

"The customer can have any color he wants.... as long as it's black"
    Henry Ford

DOB: 04/23/04
    #2702 of 3214
    #988 of 1237 Black

Quote Originally Posted by MyTMerc View Post
    Hi from your MVV planning group. We are honored to be selected to host the event from among several worthy submittals. For the members of CAM it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.

With that in mind, the hotel is having a small computer glitch with getting the reservation rate code properly set up. They have made several corrections already but still have one to go to get it right. Once they do I’ll publish all the hotel gouge so you can start making your reservations at our discounted price of $75 per night. For a quality hotel, in the DC area, in the summer, that is a very good rate. It’s $44 below their normal rate for that time of year.

The event will be held in CAM it is our opportunity to give back to the folks that have hosted the previous four events and to share some good times with our friends from around the country here in the Nation’s Capital. I’ve attended MVIII and MVIV and thought those guys did an outstanding job and set a high standard for this event. Our hope is to continue to not only maintain that standard of excellence but to continue to raise the bar.
    Last edited by MarauderMark; 02-17-2007 at 04:53 AM.

Thread Information