Hey guys hope all is well,

Had some work done to my 05 vic lx sport. I rebuilt an engine using a 09 p71 block with 58k miles. Internals on engine is all stock as pistons and crank. Everything esle was replaced from oil pump to modular head shop heads, stage 2 cams and springs, edelbrock intake and fuel rails, msd coils, SW headers and exhaust, tcp torque converter and so on. Engine needs to be remotely tuned by the one and only marty of course. Only 2 issues im having after the engine install is stiffer steering and the god damn air bag light on. As per the air bag, is giving me code 34. The steering is my concern as i need to get it resolved for tunning as i will need to take the car out for a few drives. Steering was perfectly 100% fine before i started this work.

Can it be the pump or rack? I did have to push the heavy car with with engine installed out of the garage to a yard with 4 guys for half a block. Of course couldnt crank as nothing was hooked up yet. Could i had demage something in that process? Horn works so im guessing the clock spring is out of the question? Steering fluid is good.
Anything i should check for?

Thanks in advance.