Thread: Typical Ricers!

Typical Ricers!

Sometimes it's just TOO funny to pass up...so occasionally I'm going to post a picture or two
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

Hey - that looks like the car I just barely beat the other day.

We were on the highway and I was slowly passing him when he punched it, and then I said "what the heck," and punched it too. He pulled away from me a little up until about 85 but then I passed him slowly when we hit about 90. I just barely made it in front of him at our exit. The look on his face was priceless when he saw a car that he should have beat easily roll past him!

Of course, I wasn't in the MM. I was in my wife's 4cyl Nissan Sentra.

Thanks,
    -A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by duhtroll

We were on the highway and I was slowly passing him when he punched it, and then I said "what the heck," and punched it too. He pulled away from me a little up until about 85 but then I passed him slowly when we hit about 90. I just barely made it in front of him at our exit. The look on his face was priceless when he saw a car that he should have beat easily roll past him!

Thanks,
    -A
    Good one, you had me going for a minute.
    Current:
    2004 SB

Sold:
    17th of 3213 2004 Marauders
    9th DTR of 982
    and best of all,
    71st Trilogy

2003 TR Mach 1
    2012 RR BOSS 302
    2014 RR GT500
    2003 AB Mach 1

I really wanted to ask the guy in the prelude if he ironed his clothes on his trunk

Hey, how come the smilies don't move and you have to struggle to find the picture that I posted? Logan pressin' buttons back there? Well Logan, while you're at it, tell me what you think of two of our finest citizens...decent examples of what public school does to you!
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

Do You Know Why All Those Ricers Have Huge Rear Wings???

So all their friends can help push them when the turd's motor Explodes!!!
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Thanks,
    -A

Almost had me!

I'd have to come down there to Iowa kick your butt if you'd lost

BTW: I'll be down at Cedar Falls tomorrow evening with my fathers 12 sec. Stang....should be a good time. Coming down in a few weeks with the MM.

Good track? Any info would be helpful.
    Silver 2004 Marauder
    Trilogy #48 (SOLD April 2014)

1984 Mustang GT, stock, 60,000 original miles (SOLD August 2013)

2017 Ram Rebel 1500, Silver: 5.7 Hemi, Lots of extras...
    Previous: 2014 Durango R/T

Never been there, however John and I are also going, so we'll see you there. Of course since I want to go, it's forecasted as a chance of rain for tomorrow night.

Incidentally we're meeting at Pepper's in Cedar Falls for dinner at 5 and you are welcome to join us there too. It's off of Hwy 58/218 - once you get into CF take the 18th street exit and it's only a couple blocks, though I forget which direction the exit has you facing so I don't know if it's left or right.

Are you going Saturday also?

Bring yer MM!

-A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Thanks,
    -A
    You got me !!! That's the fun of scrolling down .... slowly. I love surprise endings.

I have heard (seriously) that Drive-In movies are making a slight comeback in some areas with blow-up screens set up in parking lots. Those huge wings can double as bleacher seats for 6 of your closest friends at the next showing of "Son of The Mummy's Revenge"...... Coming soon to a parking lot near you !!!! Unfortunately, I'll be in the back seat of my MM "enjoying" the film or something.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Thread Information