I've been thinking about the name of this forum (North East) for a while and I don't particularly care for it. When it is abbreviated as NE one has to determine if the poster is talking about North East or New England. I thought a name change might help fix that and help to garner some more interest in getting some local meets going throughout the year. In the past we have had members show up from NJ, NY, PA and DE, so I was thinking perhaps the Jersey Area Marauders or JAM. Essentially with NJ being in the center we typically draw from the satellite states of PA, NY and occasionally DE.

I talked to Blackened300a a while back as he is the moderator of the North East forum and he had to think about that for a second. He indicated that he didn't pay to much attention to the forum so I'd be surprised if he cared what it was called or if someone else wanted to moderate it, if it is even necessary to have a moderator.

I'm not sure what is involved in a name change, but I'm sure one of our illustrious owners could do it if there aren't any objections.

Might also be a good idea to start up a LI forum as there are quite a few members out on the Island and the reality is with NYC in the way it's a PITA to get to Jersey as well as costly. Not to many members want to spend 30 bucks in tolls just to grab a burger and who could blame them, but they are always welcome.

Open to other names other than Jersey Area Marauders (JAM), not trying to steal identity from CAM but if it works.....

Thoughts?