Thread: 2003 Mercury Marauder on Long Island

2003 Mercury Marauder on Long Island

Selling my Black 2003 Marauder that has 143K on the clock. I got it in January 2013 and am the second owner. The car has the typical paint issues on the roof, bumpers could use a respray but are OEM bumpers. It presents well, but would look much better if it had a good detail, and even after a car wash and spray wax the car turns heads. It has a rear spoiler which I just saw that it has cracked under the right side, but is secure and hard to notice. There are some small scratches and dings thanks to stupid people, but no major body damage. The wheels are in very good condition with no curb rash or peeling, the rear tires could use replacement (Cooper RS3A in correct staggered sizes all around) Has the original full size spare tire and cast matching wheel. Everything works including the cruise control.

It has an accufab throttle body and a drop in K&N air filter. I installed CHE rear control arms and rear Addco sway bar last summer which really made the handle much better. It has R1 Concepts premier drilled and slotted rotors also put on last summer. I put in LED strips into the trunk and onto the lower front doors as puddle lights. Bigcars4ever dead pedal. Shortly after I got the car I replaced the headlamp assemblies with new OEM and installed Xpel headlight film onto them. Original radio crapped out so I installed the Escape radio with indash changer (sounds much better than the original) original cd changer still in trunk. Steering wheel was replaced with Ford real wood and leather steering wheel.

Car is tuned with Lidio tune, and the SCT tuner loaded with 3 tunes comes with the car.

I replaced both front hub bearings with new OEM a couple months ago. Also going with car is both left and right front upper control arms (New Ford Motorcraft arms) as the original arm bushing are bad. Last summer I replaced the power steering pump, pressure hose, water pump, belt tensioner, idler pulley, and belt all with OEM Ford parts. About a year and half ago I replaced the wiper motor, wiper transmission, and wiper arms with OEM parts. When I got the car I replaced spark plugs, all coils, and PCV tube with OEM. Last summer blend door motor replaced with OEM, and Motorcraft battery installed. Windshield replaced with correct Car-Lite Ford glass this past winter.

Included with the car is a set of 16" steelies and Yokohama Ice Guard tires sizes 225/60/16 front and 235/65/16 for the rear, car doesn't have traction control but I wanted to keep the stock stance. The package has OEM Mercury center caps (not FORD) and a full set of lug nuts.

Price is $6,800

PM with any questions, also if more pictures are needed

Last edited by larryo340; 05-29-2017 at 02:05 PM.

'98 MGM LS...sold..................... .............................. ..'03 300A...sold 6/17

nice car. where on li are you?

did you sell the car
    sb2463
    2003 300B MM / Charcoal interior
    Born Date 11/01/02
    Xpel 3M Clear bra / Lenses / Front end
    Diablo Chip, Tuned by Willie R
    SS inserts / Tire Caps
    Zaino Bros- Show Exterior Care
    Tinted Windows 35% front Limo Back
    6 CD Changer

Damn, Larry, say it ain't so.
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrauder View Post
    nice car. where on li are you?
    East Meadow

Quote Originally Posted by sb2463 View Post
    did you sell the car
    Have an interested party

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    Damn, Larry, say it ain't so.
    As much as I still love it I can't keep two cars so it has to go.

'98 MGM LS...sold..................... .............................. ..'03 300A...sold 6/17

Sold, and in the hands of its new owner
    I am regretting it already

Lock it up

Thread Information