Thread: Class Glass Power Bulge / Pins

Class Glass Power Bulge / Pins

I just received my power bulge hood for my dbp.....came with some damage which sucks but my guy says he will make it work....just gonna take some extra time.

Are the aerocatch pins the way to go? I think they look good.

Any suggestions on a hood prop to get the hood to stay up now?

Also, will the Gods Head SC Hood Liners fit in this hood?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...ad.php?t=75179

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Sorry for bothering you again. My body shop was asking if I had pics of the class glass hood installed with the intrepid hood struts. Do you mind sending me the pics you sent a few months back please. Thanks in advance 202-491-6860. Tried to DM you but it says your messages are full lol

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post

2003 300A Black MM
    Quote Originally Posted by magindat View Post
    Modding a Marauder is a classy, time taking experience - like sipping fine aged spirits. It's meant to take your time, savor, and enjoy!!!!
    FRPP ALUMINATOR MOTOR 10:1
    BC AUTOMOTIVE TRANNY 2800 STALL
    TRILOGY S/C WITH POSI PERFORMANCE PORT
    STAINLESS WORKS LT HEADERS
    METCO REAR CONTROL ARMS AND WATTS LINK
    ADDCO FRONT & REAR SWAY BAR
    MONROE HD QUICK STRUTS FRONT
    QA1 ADJUSTABLE REAR SHOCKS
    EATON LIMTED SLIP DIFF:FORD RACING 4.10'S
    DUAL AEROMOTIVE 340LPH PUMPS, 40AMP BAP, WITH DUAL FPDM'S
    ZACKS BIG BRAKE SWAP w/ TCE SS LINES
    SCANGAUGE MONITORING....^....^....^
    ALL SECURIED WITH A VIPER SECURITY SYSTEM REMOTELY STARTED BY MY VIPER IPHONE APP

struts

If you would not mind, I could seriously use some of those pictures as well along with any part numbers / model you have. Much thanks in advance.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post

I'm confused in your pics. The fender mount is different between the pics. One it's by the vacumn resivor and coolant tank, but in the last pic it's several inches in front of the tanks.
    2003 budget built marauder-LM7 5.3 SBE 4L80E VS racing 78/75 turbo and other things
    1.56 60' 6.80 1/8 @ 104 mph 10.5 1/4 @129 mph
    #BSTDMRC #LSSWAPPEDMARAUDER
    Instagram -
    Cheapthrillb2
    lsswappedmarauder

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrillb2 View Post
    I'm confused in your pics. The fender mount is different between the pics. One it's by the vacumn resivor and coolant tank, but in the last pic it's several inches in front of the tanks.
    I did a similar install and helped a few other members with theirs. DM me if you want to discuss further. Don't mind the dirt on this day. Was just getting her back from the body shop. You need to get 99-2002 dodge intrepid hood struts and the mounts from one also. Check a local yard for the mounts. Also still 27.5 inches from the corner of the fender on both sides. Measure right at the tip of the fender where the lights are.

Last edited by NATEHAWK; 07-03-2019 at 05:45 PM.

2003 300A Black MM
    Quote Originally Posted by magindat View Post
    Modding a Marauder is a classy, time taking experience - like sipping fine aged spirits. It's meant to take your time, savor, and enjoy!!!!
    FRPP ALUMINATOR MOTOR 10:1
    BC AUTOMOTIVE TRANNY 2800 STALL
    TRILOGY S/C WITH POSI PERFORMANCE PORT
    STAINLESS WORKS LT HEADERS
    METCO REAR CONTROL ARMS AND WATTS LINK
    ADDCO FRONT & REAR SWAY BAR
    MONROE HD QUICK STRUTS FRONT
    QA1 ADJUSTABLE REAR SHOCKS
    EATON LIMTED SLIP DIFF:FORD RACING 4.10'S
    DUAL AEROMOTIVE 340LPH PUMPS, 40AMP BAP, WITH DUAL FPDM'S
    ZACKS BIG BRAKE SWAP w/ TCE SS LINES
    SCANGAUGE MONITORING....^....^....^
    ALL SECURIED WITH A VIPER SECURITY SYSTEM REMOTELY STARTED BY MY VIPER IPHONE APP

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrillb2 View Post
    Looks can be deceiving. I assure you it is no different.

27 1/2” from the INSIDE corner where the header panel and the fender meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by justbob; 07-03-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Thread Information