Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruzer Maraudering????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Cruzer Maraudering????

Hey Maury, are you still Maraudering?

I sent you a couple of PM's but no response. Are you upright?

Just checking 10-92.

Pat
    Last edited by Pat; 10-14-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Love to hear from you Maury. You have many friends here.
    BUCKWHEAT 03 MM 300A-August, '02 mfgr, black w/ blue metallic clearcoat, 94,000 miles, Texid stroker 5.0, #15 Kool-Aide w/ SnakeBite porting, Venom cooling, and upgraded to M122, 3873 of 7839

I spoke with Maury about 2 months ago. He still had his marauder and last he told me he and his wife had to move to a assisted living place.

Thanks LG88.

I remember when Maury made a few passes down the strip at Marauderville 1.
    2003 MM 300A
    Born June 18, 2002
    Adopted Christmas Eve, 2002
    First Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 81,000 miles
    Second Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 101,000 miles
    Ford Racing 4.10's
    Reinhart/XCal2 Custom Tune
    Reinhart Underdrive Pulleys
    K&N Conical Air Filter
    Reinhart Exhaust with 18" Magnaflows
    Silencer Removed
    Bosch Micro Edge Excel Wiper Blades
    Bob White Red Bumper Inserts
    Lone Star Beer in cup holder
    Fellowship of Christian Cowboys
    license plate bracket

God and the soldier we adore, In times of danger, not before.
    The danger gone, the trouble righted, God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

Cynicism is the smoke rising from the ashes of burned out dreams.

I'm still alive and kicking

Just a quick note to let you I'm still around. So much has happened since Louisville 2013 that I don't have time tonight to tell. I'll try to get a message off tomorrow. Thanks for all the good thoughts---they all bring back good memories. till tomorrow, drive safely but with gusto. Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    Just a quick note to let you I'm still around. So much has happened since Louisville 2013 that I don't have time tonight to tell. I'll try to get a message off tomorrow. Thanks for all the good thoughts---they all bring back good memories. till tomorrow, drive safely but with gusto. Maury
    Trilogy With Comp Cams Stage 3 Sound's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUIRJ1zGhSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUWZ9f8gXw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPUl529gog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfRjhiGT4w N/A Sound

Dyno By "Mo's Speed Shop",Dallas,Georgia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxN3FjWd6s
    445 RW/HP @ 398 Torque S/C

Jeff Doing a Traditional Burn Out At "Mo's Speed Shop"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyKuC5heAI

So Far Best Run 12.84 @106 MPH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlA-0vB0HwU

Big "Thanks" To Gerald,Derek,Bill & Harrison

"Thanks" Martyo & Jeff

#6486 of 11,052 03 300B In Black

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    Good to see you're still around Maury. Linda says Hi.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

We are still alive and kicking in NORCAL. Miss you buddy
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

Great to hear from you, Maury!
    03 Black MM: Trilogy #19, Build Date 04/02/03 #7113
    03 SB MM: Lidio Tune/JLT CAI DD Build Date 04/02/03 #7114

You gotta post more Redster. Your always doing something. Don't hear from the old North Texas Marauder guys anymore. Miss the monthly car show in Grapevine, Texas at the hamburger joint, Chuck's, right? Wonder what happened to my old membership list? I remember the Centerville cruise's and the Two Rows Sunday bunch. Maury ate those up, ha.

We are not getting any younger.
    Last edited by Pat; 10-16-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Hi Pat. We have been pretty busy since we retired. We have a hard time finding Cajun or BBQ around here.
    We have 8 grandkids in Northern California and at one time or another they have all been in the MM. Not all at the same time of course. We have at least two family get-togethers with all of them every year, plus graduations, etc.
    So, life is good. The MM has taken us up the coast from San Diego to the Columbia River in Oregon plus the Grand Canyon and many other places in California and Nevada. What a great car

Rod
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

Angry I hate computers

As I promised, I typed up a nice reply the next night. Just as I was writing the last line, my phone rang and I started to put my lap top down. My hand slipped and slid across the keyboard. Somehow a delete command was touched and pooooof went the whole thing. The next nite I finished another post-----got a call from one of my daughters---closed the laptop----with a pen lying across the keyboard---poooof again. I hope the 3rd time is the charm. D---n---just got a call from the medications nurse ----am going to send this before it gets lost Be back later---Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Maury, did you send it? Didn't receive anything. Hey that's OK, we know your still Maraudering.

G'nite Cruzer.

I hate computers {continued}

OK--here I go again. When I got home from Louisville in 2013 I noticed that Ginny was forgetting things---Ginny had the best memory in the family. She began falling and forgetting things . What we found out later was that she was developing dementia (same as Alzheimers but not fatal ) . By 2015 her dementia had reached the point she had times she did not remember that we were married and thought our children were her siblings. she began trying to run away to go back to her home in PA.The children decided that Ginny and I would be safer in an Assisted Living facilities .They found the perfect place---Dancing River Assisted Living where they they have a Memory Care facility as a part of their complex. We moved into a very nice apartment where she could stay with me until she reached a stage in dementia where was a danger to herself and others. We spent about a month there . On last July 3rd I collapsed and woke up in the hospital diagnosed with "Caregiver Burn Out" This happens when the Caregiver becomes overcome by guilt and frustration and his mind and body just give up. 5 days later I returned to Dancing River and found that Ginny had been transferred to the Memory Care High Risk facility and I had been moved to a one bedroom rehab section. My doctor had notified Dancing River that was not to be allowed near the Marauder or any motor vehicle until further notice--They put me on "happy pills" while I was recuperating . They dull your emotions so you can accept all the changes in your life. I took my last one a week ago and now I have complete control of my emotions and surprised everyone . In the middle of all this they screwed up one of my meds and a week ago I went into Congestive Heart Failure and couldn't walk 25 feet without losing my breath. quick action by my daughter ,Cindy, (who is My Cardiologist's Ultrasound Cardio-Vascular tech) kept me out of the hospital. My new meds will clear this up by late next week and I can now start the process to get my driver's license back. I have to get my Cardiologist and my Personal physician to fill out a 2 page form stating I have completed my rehab and am now healthy enough to have my license back. If this is accepted by the TXDPS they will schedule me for a new written and practical driver's test as if I were getting a brand new license. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Meantime the Marauder has sat in the parking lot about 100 feet from my room. My daughters have run up the engine and driven it a mile or so and brought it back and parked it once a week. Took a ride in it with my son-in-law driving---at 167,000 miles it still kicks a-- .Ginny has reached a stage that every time she sees me she becomes highly upset so I can't see her for at least 2 weeks. So that is where we are now. I know this is a long post but if our story gives you something to think about, I will have done some good. For now, Good Night and thanks to all you wonderful folks that are still a very important part of my life. Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information