Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mercury Marauder Total Loss and then Stolen into

No wonder they stripped it, they rebuild and sell retired cv's. Whoever did it knew the value of the mm parts. Look up their website. Any legitimate business will have theft insurance. Do not let this go keep after them.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I'm going to be the first to say it, this feels like a troll job. The striped car has a cvpi passenger door panel, cvpi steering wheel and no exterior pictures of the car. The center console area doesn't have the black vent for the ac.

Cm autowerks flips crown Vic's, they wouldn't store a car while waiting for an insurance inspection. This seems fishy.

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

And on the drivers floor there is a nightstalker sticker, which the cm autowerks people love to plaster all over the cars they sell. The floor mats aren't Marauder mats, they are flaps mats.

~ Anatole France

Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

So Why was the Car totaled? the Front and rear bumper had some damage but that's nothing that a little paint can't fix. Was the car flooded for something?

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyM75 View Post
    The striped car has a cvpi passenger door panel, cvpi steering wheel and no exterior pictures of the car. The center console area doesn't have the black vent for the ac.
    there is one exterior picture of the car and it looks to have the correct rear panel with the tinted reverse lights. but rear rim deferentially isn't Marauder. Who strips a car then takes the time to replace the stuff they took?
    Last edited by Bondfreak13; 10-21-2017 at 12:45 PM.
    2003 Mercury Marauder- Stock with 223k miles.

2000 Crown Victoria P73. Deep Wedge Wood Blue.
    SW longtube headers and high flow cats, magnaflow mufflers, 3.55 gears w/track lock, 70mm Aviator TB, PnP factory plenum, ADTR intake tube, 87 octaine tune by MO. Bilstein HD shocks, Mecto Rear control arms w/ watts link, Addco custom order 1.5 inch front sway bar (38mm), 1.25 inch rear bar 31.75mm (only 11 made).

Quote Originally Posted by Bondfreak13 View Post
    So Why was the Car totaled? the Front and rear bumper had some damage but that's nothing that a little paint can't fix. Was the car flooded for something?

there is one exterior picture of the car and it looks to have the correct rear panel with the tinted reverse lights. but rear rim deferentially isn't Marauder. Who strips a car then takes the time to replace the stuff they took?
    That's my point. No one that strips a car puts a door panel back, and certainly not a cvpi one or puts a steering wheel back. Out of all the striped marauders on iaai.com and copart.com over the years I can't think of one that had parts put back in it.

This is hinky.

~ Anatole France

UncleLar's first DTR

I'm going to be the first to say it, this feels like a troll job. The striped car has a cvpi passenger door panel, cvpi steering wheel and no exterior pictures of the car. The center console area doesn't have the black vent for the ac.

Cm autowerks flips crown Vic's, they wouldn't store a car while waiting for an insurance inspection. This seems fishy.
    On the exterior shot of the rear it has a non-marauder rim on it. but it wouldn't be the first time i've seen a wheel stealer put crap wheels back on the car, i think it is sometimes easier for them to do that then use cinder blocks or if they only have one jack or something.
    "Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! "

well clearly the second pics are taken in a different location so that does bring up the question why was it moved and when
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by stevengerard View Post
    well clearly the second pics are taken in a different location so that does bring up the question why was it moved and when
    the pics from the second one is in Orlando.

As for the nightstalker stickers, I was given those by the owner like a year ago? and I never had use to put the, on. I have no idea if that was a CVPI door panel or why they would even bother putting one. The wheels on the stripped car are mustang wheels and they only had 1 lugnut in it.

The door panel on the pic is a marauder one, the floor mats are aftermarket from ebay, I took all my marauder stock ones and put it on top of the reserve full size tire in the rear.

Blog Entries
    Why is the White Vic in the back ground stripped? Is it at a strip chop?
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Quote Originally Posted by akr619 View Post
    The door panel on the pic is a marauder one, the floor mats are aftermarket from ebay, I took all my marauder stock ones and put it on top of the reserve full size tire in the rear.

The door panel is not a marauder one. Is just a plain charcoal one from a crown vic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.1999 P71 stock
    2.2003 Marauder 300A Mods: JLT intake MSD coils SCT livewire TS with custom Mo's tune

Quote Originally Posted by sailsmen View Post
    Why is the White Vic in the back ground stripped? Is it at a strip chop?
    yeah that is a shop that flips crown vics, you can easily find his website online.

i had no idea thats a CVPI panel, thanks for the info.

the pics from the second one is in Orlando.

As for the nightstalker stickers, I was given those by the owner like a year ago? and I never had use to put the, on. I have no idea if that was a CVPI door panel or why they would even bother putting one. The wheels on the stripped car are mustang wheels and they only had 1 lugnut in it.
    That's not a Mustang rim, it's from a CV LX or a MGM LS from 2003/4/5 commonly found on the HPP cars.

~ Anatole France

UncleLar's first DTR

That's not a Mustang rim, it's from a CV LX or a MGM LS from 2003/4/5 commonly found on the HPP cars.
    I cant wait to speak to the investigator.

Mercury Marauder Total Loss and then Stolen into

Name of the shop is CM Autowerkz and the shop does not have insurance for theft from what the owner told me.
    Tough ****. Then he’s got a personal problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 black pre-decontented 300B #5886 of 7838; Born on 10/31/02
    MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information