Thread: 2013 Charger Police Pursuit

2013 Charger Police Pursuit

My new daily driver was shipped this week, took it for a spin today, very impressive.
    Last edited by 03blackvegas; 02-05-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Was it a Michigan State Police Car? The paint looks like MSP's color. Does it have 6 holes in the hood?

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

I am a bit jealous over here.

And, I'm not usually a fan of a push bar, but I think they look cool on those cars.

Yes, is was a state police car, yes it has filled holes in the hood, (some other places as well). The paint is a little worn, but it is factory paint, which is a good thing. When I drove it around the block, it felt like a "Track Car" compared to my 2004 Crown Vic.

One thing that does not work, is the keyless remotes, neither one works. I was thinking I might have to stop by the dealer to have it sorted out. Any ideas from anyone here?

There are several modules in the vehicle that detect the remotes, if they are unplugged or missing, that can present a issue, or the fobs you have were replacements and never programmed. Either way, it will most likely be a dealer trip, as it will require a dealer service tool to sort it out.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    There are several modules in the vehicle that detect the remotes, if they are unplugged or missing, that can present a issue, or the fobs you have were replacements and never programmed. Either way, it will most likely be a dealer trip, as it will require a dealer service tool to sort it out.
    Thanks for the reply, dealer here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blackvegas View Post
    My new daily driver was shipped this week, took it for a spin today, very impressive.
    Real nice auto [MOPAR] is it a 5.7 or 6.1 Hemi or Pentastar 300 hp. v6 ?
    I could use another DD car.
    Roger that

Assembled 8/25/03. In service 11/5/03.[Safford Lincoln Mercury] . Returned from Service to Dundalk Lincoln Mercury 7/12/11 Adopted and reassigned to Street Duty 7/29/11 .at Car Center [Waldorf Ford] /Waldorf MD. # 27 of 997 silver burch #103 of 3214 Sold Oct 17, 2015. Replaced with 2016 XLT Explorer with 3:66 gear 4WD [ interceptor package] In addition 2015 -V6 Mustang added to the corral April 17,2015 with Roush upgrades .February 2018 upgraded to Explorer Sport , Ford blue ,intake upgrade, intake mod, Unleashed super tune, Governor removed. 1969 Mark III ,Forest Green still in fleet. Carlisle favorite .

It's a 5.7 Hemi. All Dodge Chargers from the Michigan STATE Police came with the 5.7 Hemi.

~ Anatole France

Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blackvegas View Post
    One thing that does not work, is the keyless remotes, neither one works. I was thinking I might have to stop by the dealer to have it sorted out. Any ideas from anyone here?
    Did you call Chicago Motors. Maybe they sent you the wrong set of keys and fobs. MSP uses a fleet key, all of the cars are keyed alike. Chicago Motors buys them in bulk and it would be easy to mix up the remotes when they buy a truck load of them at once.

~ Anatole France

UncleLar's first DTR

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyM75 View Post
    It's a 5.7 Hemi. All Dodge Chargers from the Michigan STATE Police came with the 5.7 Hemi.
    You are correct, it is a 5.7, while driving the car to work today, I noticed a message on the dash screen, it said low battery in the keyless remote. I'll replace it first, and see what happens.

Thread Information