My dad is looking for a black marauder preferably out of the rust belt AND CLOSEST TO KANSAS CITY KANSAS / MISSOURI as possible... might bend his arm for a second silver. BOTH my parents drive Marauders currently, they are very familiar with them, dad has a supercharged one too.

Looking for dark charcoal interior, something less than 130k ish and ballpark price is around 6k... He lost out on a Trilogy car recently and really expresses his love for the black one. My thoughts are that if he buys a really nice black car, then my Mothers car will be used as a daily driver and sit outside and the newer lower mileage car will be a garage queen... Her car is our road car, 215K and looks and drives great. Thanks Neil.

I know the price point on these cars is all over the place, i have bought 3 cars from this site and all the cars are very nice with very nice paint and no maintenance needed. Looking for a great deal, oem paint or professional, (hood, roof and decklid is typical on the black ones) preferred.

He is not looking for a hotrod that is loud, he wants a oem exhaust and reliable car with great interior and great paint.
Something he can be proud of.

I am not scared of miles, i have 3 at 186K and if you have one with that kind of miles for sale, it would have to be south of 5K... I typically spend 3500-4000 on NICE ones that need a little paint work.

PM works for me.