Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spectragods Marauder

Spectragods Marauder

I’m the new owner of the meanest, cleanest, baddest and slowest DTR on this planet. Special thanks to Darren for allowing me to carry his torch to the southwestern U.S.A. This marauder was love at first sight on one of my family road trips to Niagara Falls in the summer of 2014. Ever since I stalked Darren to make sure he wouldn’t sell it or PART IT OUT. The car is meant to be just as it sits. Should have been Marauder’s protype with no disrespect to anyone’s car. I’m sure there are a lot of nice ones out there. Still on the road heading back from Ohio to Arizona. The hardest part of the sale was driving 4000 miles over a 4 day period. It is all worth it considering I paid the expenses and Darren still gave me $8.00 plus a slow DTR. Very excited to park this next to the rest of the pack. On my way back the scenery has been nice I guess, I been staring at the rear view mirror. With God’s willing the car will be at Fab Fords April 14 in Anaheim California. No more hibernating for the winters. Had considered selling my trilogy but my oldest son kept it. This marauder will stay in our family for many years to come. Even though the car is material stuff I still feel like Darren has given me the privilege to adopt his child. Darren is a great guy that I consider a friend and has been a great honor to have met him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Trilogy Marauder twin screw DTR
    2004 Trilogy Marauder DTR
    2004 Competion Orange Vert Cobra (bonestock)
    2004 Competion Orange Vert Cobra (modified)
    2004 Competion Orange Coupe Cobra (highly modified)
    1995 Red Lightning
    1979 f350 crewcab cummins swap
    1979 f150 2wd Coyote swap
    1979 f150 SB 4x4 powerstroke swap

Congrats on the new ride! Enjoy.
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Good to see it go to a good home..I thought of this car plenty of time to during Darrin's sell it, not selling, sell it moments. Wasn't in a position to go thru with it and ended up porting my Trilogy and stuff. Good luck with it on the west side
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Congrats. that is a hell of a clean car!

Congratulations to both of you, that's a awesome car
    04 twin turbo Marauder custom made by myself 😁
    3800stall freddy Brown 4stbe trans 31 spline rear
    601rwhp 592rwtq @19psi

I still can’t believe he sold. Congrats!
    2004 Marauder - #354 of 1237 made in black
    10,800 Original miles
    Acquired 8-3-12

Quote Originally Posted by OneBADLsE View Post
    I still can’t believe he sold. Congrats!
    Me either, I keep looking out the mirrors to make sure it’s not a car following me. Thanks guys
    1995 Red Lightning

congrats to both parties. Enjoy that badass MM

Righteous Indignation
    03 300A
    4055 of 7838
    4054 of 7093 in Black.
    Born 8/23/02
    Adopted in 1/15
    SOLD

Saul told me he was going to paint it purple, put 30” wheels on it and a ostrich skin interior in it, I thought, man, that’ll look tight....��������

Great guy, glad it’s going to a place it can bask in the glory of weekly events to strut it’s stuff, life just got in my way of being a good parent to her, Saul will enjoy it with his family, and do what that car does best, embarrass the hell out of cars that think they’re fast, don’t forget Saul, Hellcats taste like chicken, and anything with a Z in front of its name is just the first loser.

I can’t believe you made me pay you eight bucks to take it though, and you took my straps too..... lol.

Saul, your good people, I hope we get to meet again...
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Congrats that’s a very special dtr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    300A 8-20-02 #3849
    Webasto Aftermarket Moonroof
    Rear Spoiler
    S55 Tail Light Treatment
    5% Limo Tints
    Fresh Black Paint & PVD Chrome

Stainless Works Headers & Full Cat Mandrel Exhaust System w/Magnaflow 11229 Mufflers, Martyo Tune & Coolant Mod, Steeda UDP, Stewart WP, JLT CAI & Catch Can, J-Mod, UHaul Pan, Rebuild 4R70W, Dynotech 4' 6061, Forced Lube Mod, 31 Ford Spline Axles, 31 Cobra Carrier w/CF Clutchs, Ford Racing 4.10, TA Girdle & Stud Kit, Carfixer Alignment & SPC Camber Bolts, Ridetech HQ Front Coilovers w/ADTR extended bracket & ADTR Rear HQ Shocks, Arnott P2936 A/C & A-2220 Bags, Gorilla Lock, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Tires, Metco Control Arms & Watts Link, Addco F/R Sway Bars, SS Brake Lines, AutoMeter Digital Oil & Volt Gauge, Full VLED Interior/Exterior, Alpine ILX-507, PKG-M780 Headrest Monitors, MRP-F300, R-S65C.2 & R-S68 Speakers, HCE-C1100 & KTX-C10LP Camera System, Viper DS4 & DSM550 GPS SmartStart System, Yellow Optima, BIG III & 200 Amps Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Saul told me he was going to paint it purple, put 30” wheels on it and a ostrich skin interior in it, I thought, man, that’ll look tight....��������

Great guy, glad it’s going to a place it can bask in the glory of weekly events to strut it’s stuff, life just got in my way of being a good parent to her, Saul will enjoy it with his family, and do what that car does best, embarrass the hell out of cars that think they’re fast, don’t forget Saul, Hellcats taste like chicken, and anything with a Z in front of its name is just the first loser.

I can’t believe you made me pay you eight bucks to take it though, and you took my straps too..... lol.

Saul, your good people, I hope we get to meet again...
    Just got home safe and sound! Darren, you forgot to mention the ragtop, continental kit and boomerang antenna. The Chicago part of me tries to kick in but this marauder was very tastefully modded and customize. You did a great job. It will be waiting for you to take it for a spin through the scenic roads of Arizona. Thanks
    1995 Red Lightning

Darren,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sad my $7.00 was too low. I will call you one day to compare life stories.

Congratulations that is one awesome car. And of course you have the best color of them all. It may be slow but it is beautiful doing it.
    2004 DTR Marauder, #423 of 9806
    2004 SB Marauder, SOLD
    2003 Black Marauder, #3029 of 7093
    2003 Black Supercharged Marauder, #1940 of 7093
    2003 DBP Marauder, #225 of 328, SOLD
    2007 Black Shelby GT Terlingua
    2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT 5.0
    2018 Platinum White King Ranch F150 FX4

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphonzus View Post
    Congratulations that is one awesome car. And of course you have the best color of them all. It may be slow but it is beautiful doing it.

Slow for sure, so was the sale, and it took forever to count out eight dollars in change. But really, that car is gorgeous, I guarantee it to be one of the nicest in the country, maybe not the fastest, but certainly the nicest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Can't believe you actually sold it, D!
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information