Thread: Falmouth MA

Falmouth MA

Silver Birch on Rt. 28 in E. Falmouth heading downtown about 1245. I was too far back but I think you had MA plates...I lost you near the Stop & Shop.
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

I Guess That Could B Me

That could Very Well B Me? That is One of My Regular Routes and was around that area at that Time. Have Been around Boston More in the Past Year n a Half but I live in East Falmouth at the Moment. In between Hyannis, Falmouth, and Boston. If You noticed the Stock Rims and the Mercury Symbol in Front Grill, it Must have Been Me. Not 2 Many All Stock 03' Silver Birch's around There. Cant Be.

Actually there's another one in East. Fal...used to belong to Mary, now belongs to SergntMac.
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by RF Overlord View Post
    Actually there's another one in East. Fal...used to belong to Mary, now belongs to SergntMac.
    Mary is Marauderless?

What did the Letters Look Like

If the Letters were Red, it wasnt Mine, otherwise, It Could Have Been. I Dont Know how many Silvers They Have but the One that they were driving this Winter did not have Mercury Symbol in the Grill and did not have the Stock Rims. Just Plastic Mercury Regulars. That could Change but I doubt the Grill does in the Season. Maybe they have another Silver but if they Do I dont Think it would B out in this Season if They have a Winter Marauder. Thats All. I Might have Won this Time.

The one with red lettering, badgeless grille, and Lincoln rims (only for the winter) does indeed belong to Mac & Mary. The one I saw did not have any colouring in the bumper.
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by RF Overlord View Post
    The one with red lettering, badgeless grille, and Lincoln rims (only for the winter) does indeed belong to Mac & Mary. The one I saw did not have any colouring in the bumper.

I saw a silver couple months ago not sure of the license plate four wheels still look pretty clean for the weather
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Thread Information