Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: ProCharger Blower coming for MM

Quote Originally Posted by maraudernkc
    Is your an every day driver?
    absolutely. A lot of people claim their car is for the "street" but I use my Marauder every single day to get to work and back, and I even drive it in the snow since it is my only car. And this S/Cer I have is absolutely well manered enough for the street, while it turns a 12.2 ET at the track in 70 degree whether which BTW is the same ET that I saw a Dodge Viper turning at the dragstrip last year. And in real cold whether I'd be in the 11's.
    Last edited by BillyGman; 10-16-2004 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGman
    I was just replying to Fordnut's comment about the Mach I having the same accessory locations. I think that they don't unless they're different than every other Mustang and Cobra to date.
    Well Billy, why not go get a peek at what's under the hood of a Mach I before you say anything more? You may see things differently, once you do.

Maraudernkc...Just get busy on the ProCharger project, K? You're spinning your wheels here, trying to dice up terminology with members who don't get your vision, while many more of us here (and not posting) are waiting to learn more.

Now that Dennis is behind your project, we all know the project will produce straight up 411. I know it's an election year, but skip the rethoric, K?
    Last edited by MERCMAN; 10-17-2004 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SergntMac
    ...snip...Y'all use these handy emoticons much too often, and I think this is a good example of how emoticons fail us in sharing 411 accurately. Dave here, used this "ROTF" emoticon and it's misdirecting my attention. At least, I hope it is.

Have to ask...What's on your mind, Dave? And, please spell it out, because if you're publically laughing at Dennis Reinhart's expertise and involvement in a ProCharger project here, you are way out of line, dude. Way, way out...

...snip...
    hmm,... I took it this way Mac: Maraudernkc mentioned that Dennis was involved in this several times in a row.

I got a kick out of Maraudernkc's enthuisiam. Dave's comment made me laugh. I didn't think he was messing with Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrograde
    hmm,... I took it this way Mac: Maraudernkc mentioned that Dennis was involved in this several times in a row.

I got a kick out of Maraudernkc's enthuisiam. Dave's comment made me laugh. I didn't think he was messing with Dennis.
    I didn't think much about Dave's post, maybe he was rolling over the fact that Dennis installs all three different supercharger kits (and exhaust systems, etc.). Whatever you want, Dennis will do it...
    Thanks to Darrin @ BC Automotive:
    $1800 and it was worse than when he started!

Brian (FordNut) FPG # 1458 of 7838
    03 MM 300A (Lotsa mods, 130k mi) was 303rwhp/318rwtq N/A
    then 476/410 D1SC ProCharged on stock block
    then 660/555 D1SC PC on 5.3 wet sleeved Teksid alum big bore stroker
    then 365/369 N/A on 5.3 wet sleeved Teksid alum big bore stroker
    Now 751/617 3.4L Whipple on 5.3 Boss5.0 iron big bore stroker

03 MM 300B Silver (Mostly stock, originally wife's car, 370k mi) FPG # 7053 of 7838 or 49 of 417 SB
    03 MM 300B Silver, Stock, wife's next one, 136k mi FPG # 7134 of 7838 or 89 of 417 SB
    04 MM Silver, Stock, on standby 85k mi, FPG # 1212 of 3214 or 432 of 997 SB
    01 F150 longbed
    01 F150 shortbed
    00 F150 4x4 stepside
    01 F150 4x4 7700
    68 Stang FB (70 351C 4V, 4 wheel discs, project car)

Mods listed here (some items not current): FordNut's Mods

Quote Originally Posted by FordNut
    ...Dennis installs all three different supercharger kits (and exhaust systems, etc.)...
    which I believe adds to his credibility as he doesn't have to defend any one method over another. He is interested in providing what his customers want... performance products for their MMs. And he recognizes that one size does not fit all.
    2003 300A Black Mercury Marauder 4334 of 7839
    Trilogy #150 installed by Carfixer & Tallboy 4/21/2007
    (brute's garage)

Quote Originally Posted by FordNut
    Glad to hear they're finally coming around. I've been planning on a custom ProCharger setup based on the Mach1 kit with a D1SC upgrade and 12 psi pulleys, but this will save me a lot of work. The intercooler is going to be a challenge, I've been measuring and checking out dimensions of cores and possible tubing routing.
    Fordnut, I haven't seen any S/Cer kits being offered for the Mach I specifically, but only for the Mustang & Cobra which I know have different accessory locations. However I cannot say that I've looked as hard for centrifugal S/Cer kits as I have roots and twin screw type S/Cer kits. Apparently based on your statement that I quoted above, you have seen Procharger kits available not only for the Mustang, but even for the Mach I specifically. I had thought that since the mach I is derived from the Mustang just as the Cobra was, that the mach I had the same accessory locations just as the Cobra and the Mustang does, but when I investigated that, I realized that you were right, and that the Mach I does have the alternator located in the same place as our Marauders do rather than where the Mustang and Cobra do.

So I stand corrected. Thankyou for pointing that out to me. I don't understand why the alternator is in the same location on the Mach I as it is on the Marauder while the Mustang has the alternator in a different place. But whatever the reason, the bottom line is that I was in error concerning the mach I. Thanks again.
    Last edited by BillyGman; 10-16-2004 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SergntMac
    Y'all use these handy emoticons much too often, and I think this is a good example of how emoticons fail us in sharing 411 accurately. Dave here, used this "ROTF" emoticon and it's misdirecting my attention. At least, I hope it is.

Have to ask...What's on your mind, Dave? And, please spell it out, because if you're publically laughing at Dennis Reinhart's expertise and involvement in a ProCharger project here, you are way out of line, dude. Way, way out...

I'm hoping I'm way overtired right now, and really missing your point, Dave, because if I had posted your words and emoticon using Jerry Barnes, Trilogy, or, Lidio's name in place of Dennis Reinhart, I am sure none of y'all would ever hear from me ever again. Rather than make a stink over this, just explain what you meant. I didn't get it, maybe many others did not as well?
    Just to let you know, at first I thought this was a big diss to Dennis as well, but then realized it was Dave and figured either he put that there by mistake or meant something else. What I like about this site is the passion we all bring to it, some times its hard to read between the lines. Remember email has no tone check!
    Last edited by MM03MOK; 10-17-2004 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Fix Quote
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Petrograde

petro seems to have interpreted things correctly. maraudernkc is obviously very excited dennis is involved-who wouldn't be? i highly doubt MI2QWK4U was trying to belittle/offend anyone. supercharger threads seem to be very volatile. it's a vanilla/chocloate/strawberry type of thing. your favorite flavor may not be the same as guy standing in line behind you. nobody here is right or wrong-just different.
    Last edited by tallboy; 10-17-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    2003 Marauder 300A
    Trilogy Supercharger Serial #0054
    Installed by Carfixer 10/16/2004

Tallboy's Garage

Sounds like another thread about to be closed again!!

OK now who's going to convince someone to develop a turbo kit!
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Can't we just all get along?
    Buy American because the job you may save, might be your own

2002 Ford Explorer XLT (Wife's Car)
    Build Date - September 11, 2001

2004 Marauder 300A (My Car)
    Silver Birch Metallic, Dark Charcoal Interior
    Build Date - September 19, 2003
    Delivered - October 2, 2003
    Purchased - November 24, 2003
    Heated Seats, 6 Disk CD Changer in trunk, Trunk Organizer,
    OEM Rear Spoiler, K&N Filter, Silencer Deleted
    GT Coil Covers w/ Thumb Screws

MY MARAUDER'S LIST OF BLING BLING
    Custom God's Head Grille and Deck Lid Badges
    God's Head Horn Button, Marauder Retro Fender Badges
    Dyno Pro Aluminum Door Sills, Bob White Inserts - Cardinal Red
    McGards Wheel Locks, Sylvania Silver Stars
    Deck Lid Liner w/ Marauder & God's Head Logo, Rear S55 Badge

I'm probably the only one who percieved it as disrespect, so, my bad, eh?

Let's get back to the ProCharger stuff, already I have questions stacked.

MaraudernKC...I have a Vortech blower, V-2, S Trim. How does this rate against the ProCharger you suggest, and what would be it's equal in performance. Can you include a model number?

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest

Captain Steve Guest
    The problem with the internet is that you can't finish the argument with a nice clean fistfight, followed by an apology and then a beer.

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread Information