Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 250 amp alternator

250 amp alternator

Yep, I bought both the tube and the PHP airbox in the summer of 2005. This replaced a JLT Performance setup I had. I liked the JLT, but it rubbed through the UHI, then rubbed through the paint, then started removing metal from the hood. Just rode too high. JLT has come a long way since those early units.

Only change I made to the PHP was to change the non magnetic slotted silver screws I kept dropping with some black hex nuts. Lots easier to R&R.

Let me know if you want any extra of the original slotted screws for that, I think I have two left and would be happy to send them to you, just in case. One is still buried in the engine bay somewhere never to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Svashtar; 09-25-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    2003 black pre-decontented 300B #5886 of 7838; Born on 10/31/02
    MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rum View Post
    I think it is the position I took the picture. But the battery is sitting right.
    Lowndex this is the alternator. And we're I got it from 250 amp for our Mercury Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rum View Post
    There are the pictures of all the pipes polished. And the chrome powder coated 250 amp alternator installed
    Guess what you need - a powder coated intake manifold:

Quote Originally Posted by Lowndex View Post
    Guess what you need - a powder coated intake manifold:

Thank you for messing with my head. Now I got to get a upper and lower intake. And powder coated it. Yours looks drop dead gorgeous. New plan now for the winter. And a timing change cover. To get powder coated. Thanks for the push Lowndex.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information