MercuryMarauder.net Forums    

Go Back   MercuryMarauder.net Forums > The Garage > Tuning

Tuning This forum is to exchange information about tuning and tuners.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 01-04-2016, 05:41 AM
Ms. Denmark's Avatar
Ms. Denmark Ms. Denmark is offline
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Shell Beach
Posts: 8,529
Trader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Had one of those and it was a good one, even went through inspection up until a couple of years ago.

We have a Lidio and a Mo's. Guess a trip to the strip is in order. Since neither of us has any idea how to drag race that should take driver advantage out of it.
Not exactly. Let's go big boy. I'm a hell-a-va lot more competitive than you are. Just sayin.....
__________________
2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
I see and I Remember
I do and I Understand"

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Bluerauder's Avatar
Bluerauder Bluerauder is offline
CAMaraudin' in Virginia
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 20,545
Trader: (4)
SCT-TUNE by Martyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
Not exactly. Let's go big boy. I'm a hell-a-va lot more competitive than you are. Just sayin.....

My money is on the Ms. In the Silver MM !! I have driven behind both of you. . Driver weight difference should give her a 0.1 advantage from the Get Go.
__________________
Bluerauder
'03 MM 300B
#67 of 328
Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)




Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
'12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
(365 HP, 350 TQ)
#318 of 478
Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
since April '04


Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Fifteen (15) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Last edited by Bluerauder; 01-04-2016 at 09:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-04-2016, 10:12 AM
lji372's Avatar
lji372 lji372 is offline
Supporting Vendor
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: harrison twp,mi
Posts: 8,618
Trader: (20)


hey mr man, pssss, over here....look shhhhh
__________________
Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
Smile and Nod
I love THIS bar
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Mr. Man's Avatar
Mr. Man Mr. Man is offline
GAME OVER, YOU LOSE!
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Moreau Island
Posts: 11,387
Trader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerauder View Post
My money is on the Ms. In the Silver MM !! I have driven behind both of you. . Driver weight difference should give her a 0.1 advantage from the Get Go.
Maybe Charlie, but I can sit in my hot car with the A/C off for the 15 seconds.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-08-2016, 12:27 AM
schefs03's Avatar
schefs03 schefs03 is offline
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: West Babylon, New York
Posts: 17
Trader: (0)
SCT TUNE by Marty

I also want to thank Marty for setting me up with my X4 Tuner and custom tune for my 03 Crown Vic. It's making more power , especially in the upper rpm's and the transmission feels sharp and crisp. He listens to what you are trying to achieve and also very good in replying to messages and e-mails.

Thanks Tom
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-08-2016, 04:04 AM
martyo's Avatar
martyo martyo is offline
MO derator
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hiram, Georgia
Age: 56
Posts: 17,703
Trader: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by schefs03 View Post
I also want to thank Marty for setting me up with my X4 Tuner and custom tune for my 03 Crown Vic. It's making more power , especially in the upper rpm's and the transmission feels sharp and crisp. He listens to what you are trying to achieve and also very good in replying to messages and e-mails.

Thanks Tom
Glad you like it Tom!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-31-2019, 09:18 AM
Keith's Avatar
Keith Keith is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Texas
Age: 64
Posts: 72
Trader: (0)
Happy with my tune from MartyO

Guys,

I've been trying to wake up my slow-as-molasses DTR and figured that a tune would be cheaper than a repaint with color change.

Took advantage of the end-of-year deal from MO's and grabbed a tune.

I can back up the positive comments that are found here about Marty, Val, and MO's Speed Shop. The tune really wakes up the car, and it is solid now rather than hesitant. A really valuable addition to the car, Marty's tune helps the MM act as mean as it looks.

There was a slight problem with the deal and I want to let everybody know that Marty called personally to make sure that I was a satisfied customer. He stands behind his work in a way that told me that he really cares about his clients. Problem solved, I'm a MO's Man. Thanks Marty.

Keith in [now] Huntsville TX
'04 DTR
MartyO Tune
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-31-2019, 08:57 PM
03MERCMARAUDER's Avatar
03MERCMARAUDER 03MERCMARAUDER is offline
If your Gonna boost it, Boost it hard
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wichita Kansas
Age: 34
Posts: 570
Trader: (1)
Marty is a top notch guy. He has always answered any questions I have ever had. He remote tuned my 02 HD truck and it was perfect. When I purchased my 04 cobra out Georgia I almost had the owner take it to marty to have him check it out and tune and marty was more than willing to help in anyway. Sadly time wasn't on my side and I had them ship it straight to me. Marty thanks for always being there for the marauder community. You are a stand up guy and a great guy to know. Can't wait to get my eaton on and go to the next step in a Marty tune

Joe
__________________
2004 SB
4.10's and a tune
More to come
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-01-2019, 07:47 AM
martyo's Avatar
martyo martyo is offline
MO derator
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hiram, Georgia
Age: 56
Posts: 17,703
Trader: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Guys,

I've been trying to wake up my slow-as-molasses DTR and figured that a tune would be cheaper than a repaint with color change.

Took advantage of the end-of-year deal from MO's and grabbed a tune.

I can back up the positive comments that are found here about Marty, Val, and MO's Speed Shop. The tune really wakes up the car, and it is solid now rather than hesitant. A really valuable addition to the car, Marty's tune helps the MM act as mean as it looks.

There was a slight problem with the deal and I want to let everybody know that Marty called personally to make sure that I was a satisfied customer. He stands behind his work in a way that told me that he really cares about his clients. Problem solved, I'm a MO's Man. Thanks Marty.

Keith in [now] Huntsville TX
'04 DTR
MartyO Tune
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MERCMARAUDER View Post
Marty is a top notch guy. He has always answered any questions I have ever had. He remote tuned my 02 HD truck and it was perfect. When I purchased my 04 cobra out Georgia I almost had the owner take it to marty to have him check it out and tune and marty was more than willing to help in anyway. Sadly time wasn't on my side and I had them ship it straight to me. Marty thanks for always being there for the marauder community. You are a stand up guy and a great guy to know. Can't wait to get my eaton on and go to the next step in a Marty tune

Joe
Thanks Guys!

We love our cars and I love helping out this community!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-17-2019, 02:03 PM
chief455's Avatar
chief455 chief455 is offline
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: CT, MA
Age: 56
Posts: 3,261
Trader: (7)
Who is this 'Marty' you all speak of?
Will he know the correct motor oil to use in my Mercury Marauder?
__________________
2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
#400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
SUPER TRACK PACK
DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
#1763 off ~2100
NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
its like a new car! martyo tune 88CuttyClassic Mo's SPEED SHOP 24 10-06-2014 07:16 PM
15.1 to 14.70 with martyo tune 88CuttyClassic Drag Racing Round-up 18 09-11-2014 10:20 PM
martyo tune bigmerc281 Vendor/Shop Reviews 1 03-31-2014 05:45 PM
tune: thanks Martyo cer0413 Mo's SPEED SHOP 6 02-03-2014 04:43 AM
Review MartyO Tune Dre1842 Vendor/Shop Reviews 1 12-21-2013 07:39 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2017 - MercuryMarauder.net