Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car won't start....but then it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    Similar condition with my Vic --traced power draw on battery from the LCM causing battery too weak to start off and on --LCM in mail to fastblackmerc for fix as you read this--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtrip View Post
    Battery does not sound weak. Almost like the ignition is not connecring.
    Like I said--there were one or more relays inside mine that for whatever reason was drawing just enough power to draw against the battery thru several circuits( more than needed for clock of course) which caused thses intermittent starts cause battery power at least was weak. All of this was proven in my case. When I get my LCM back from fastblackmerc it all should work fine.

Right now each time car starts as supposed to while waiting for the LCM return.

Found my problem with meter on battery and noticed amps still being drawn on battery --so started pulling circuits one at a time inside engine box first till drop noticed-that happen to be the 40am one for several circuits inside under the dash---identified triose and started pulling one at time and the LCM box was the one that removed the power draw--so sent it off the fastblackmerc--who has informed me that the inside needed fixin--so that told me that hopefully is the fix---that's where I am at moment---and since its out getting fixed engine starts every time so.....

Something for you to think about....Good luck.
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

We are still waiting to hear what it was... Is it fixed yet?

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    We are still waiting to hear what it was... Is it fixed yet?
    I think it is fixed. Hasn't happened since I changed out the new lock switch with the old one. Like I said in a previous post, I replaced the entire driver side power window / door lock bezel with a used one. Started acting weird but I switched the lock switch out and it works fine now. I also traded out the air suspension relay with the starter solenoid relay at the same time (no air bags).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information